Who needs a pizza restaurant when you have this recipe in your arsenal? You could personalize it to each person's favorite toppings, and it's still so simple to put together. Extra, extra yummy!
Gluten Modifications: Use a gluten-free flat bread or gluten-free pita, split.
- 4 FlatOut flat bread, (or use 4 pitas, split)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 0.5 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 8 ounces cubed cooked chicken
- 0.5 cup sun-dried tomatoes (dried), roughly chopped
- 1 canned quartered artichoke hearts (14 ounces), drained
- 0.5 cup pitted and halved kalamata olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 0.25 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- As oven is preheating, place flatbreads on a parchment-lined baking sheet; bake 5 minutes on each side.
- Place water and spinach in a large microwave-safe dish; season with salt.
- Cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until spinach is just wilted. You may have to do this in batches.
- Drain spinach, then when cool enough to handle, squeeze out as much liquid as possible with a clean kitchen towel.
- Brush partially-baked flatbreads with olive oil, then scatter garlic over each one.
- Transfer spinach to a large bowl and break apart; add chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and olives; toss to combine.
- Divide chicken mixture between the flatbread, then top with mozzarella.
- Return to the oven and bake 4-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizzas are heated.
- Remove from oven; scatter feta over the top of each pizza and garnish with basil. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Make dinner easy this week with FIVE complete menus, a bonus recipe and a matching grocery list!
*All form fields are required.