We Need Your Help!
October 16, 2017
Plan-It Dinner needs your help. We are looking to grow our business, and we have heard from many of our subscribers, but we would really appreciate if you would join in as well.
How can you help?
- Feedback - We want to hear feedback on how the meals are working for you. Are you having success making good quality meals for you and/or your family? Are you enjoying the type of meal choices we are providing? Do you have suggestions for meals you would like to see? We would love to hear your comments, so please send your feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments - Beginning Friday, October 20, we will be having a weekly question of the week. The purpose is to have a fun, interactive weekly question that allows us to get to know our subscribers better. The information provided will help us improve our services.
- Referrals - Beginning in November, we will be offering a monthly referral contest. The person(s) who sends us the most referrals (referrals are people who sign up for a Plan-It Dinner subscription) that month will receive a gift. We will announce the winner and the prize on our social medial channels (assuming the winner wants his/her name published). Details on the monthly referral contest will come next week, so stay tuned.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
In addition to wanting to hear from you, we have listened to our subscribers who have given us feedback, and based on that feedback, we've made some improvements and have even more enhancements to come.
What we have done and what is to come:
- Recipe of the Week - Wednesdays is our Free Recipe of the Week day. For our current subscribers, this is usally a favorite recipe blast from the past, and for potential subscribers, this is a look into what you wll get as a subscriber.
- Question of the Week - Friday is our Question of the Week day. Each week we will offer a fun question to engage our subscribers and get their feedback/comments. We're hoping the answers will provide valuable information and help us improve our service offerings.
- How-To-Videos - Beginning in November, we will produce a weekly video (2 minutes or less), showing step-by-step meal preparation for one of the weekly menu recipes, or other useful how-to information. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, as all of these videos will be hosted there: https://zurl.co/YeBb8.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please send them to email@example.com.
Subscribe to all of our social media platforms: